Account Manager - Coventry - Permanent - Full Time
Are you an experienced Account Manager with sales experience, looking to join a leading disrupter within their exciting industry?
If so you will be bound to be interested in joining this renowned events provider in the UK and beyond, entering new markets, delivering the highest level of service, performance, and account management to all their customers!!
The business is looking to bolster the events sales team and recruit an Accounts Manager who will be responsible for selling both virtual and physical events to corporate businesses, event companies and event agencies.Account Manager Job Purpose;
The primary function of this role is to proactively grow the corporate team-building business, selling events, venue space, catering and add-ons to blue chip customers and agency partners.
You will be provided the leads and your own client base to account manage but will also be targeted on creating new business revenue.Account Manager Key Responsibilities;
· Generate new business sales through multi-channel lead generation.
· Build and maintain relationships with corporate clients, event agencies and third parties.
· Organise and attend networking events to develop relationships and showcase products/services
· Ensure a high level of customer service
· Cold call, network and use resources such as LinkedIn to prospect and generate new business.
· Present packages to our B2B customers.
· Assess market trends and implement best practice.
· Hit new business prospecting targetsAccount Manager Relevant Experience;
The Account Manager must have experience in Event Management (or similar) and Account Management and be able to demonstrate the ability to generate new business. The candidate's experience will ideally be within the leisure/events/hospitality sector.
You must be proficient with general work software such as Microsoft Office, Google for Business and be able to learn to use new software such as booking systems and CRM quickly.
Events Account Manager Salary
- Account management: 1 year experience (required)
- Events management: 1 year experience or similar (required)
; From £25,000.00 per year plus a generous commission scheme and additional benefits
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shifts Monday to Friday
!!!! Click apply now for a genuine interview !!!!