We are looking for a creative, tech-savvy Program Director
(internally called Client Engagement Director, CED
) who will play a key role in strategic client retention, growth
, quality and profitability
in the Europe region. The function will cover an assigned and developed portfolio range of content and capabilities for programs, products and services across standard OD/Talent/L&D
custom and coaching capability areas delivered in the region.
In this role, you lead on the delivery
of modules, models, innovative content, and tools to meet the quality standards of CCL, working in multi-disciplinary teams and with clients. The Client Engagement Director will be key in managing client relationships, with a focus on the design and delivery of impactful client experiences
. The CED will manage the quality of all client experiences, and acts as faculty and/or facilitator as required. The CED also supports sales and innovation opportunities
and effectively manages &/or qualifies leads.
Are you passionate about leadership development
and have design and/or delivery experience
? Does your experience and passion drive you to deliver top quality
in everything you do? Do you consider yourself tech savvy
, and feel comfortable in digital environments
? If your answer to these questions is ABSOLUTELY YES
! please go ahead and submit your CV and motivation letter
. See below for a summary of our open role:Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages a portfolio of clients and is responsible end to end for the growth, retention, quality and profitability of the clients in his/her portfolio. Is accountable for revenue and margin on the client portfolio, as well as for NPS and retention rate.
- Actively networks in client industries/markets.
- Engages with different stakeholders at the client, analyses new and emergent needs, and acts as a trusted advisor in leadership development towards the client.
Portfolio Design and Delivery Management:
- Ensures proper resourcing for the clients in his/her portfolio (account/project management, solution design/development and solution delivery).
- Motivates, mentors and coaches the client teams.
- Is responsible for costing, solution design and implementation, timely and qualitative delivery and client profitability.
- Is responsible for ensuring an impeccable quality of delivery by CCL, including mentoring Design Faculty when necessary.
- Has general expertise in all fundamental areas of individual, team and organizational leadership development.
- Develops one or two specialist areas of expertise and thought leadership on top of the general expertise.
- Is responsible for planning talent/resources and ensures compliance with costing.
- Is responsible for attracting talent/resources critical for client success.
- Works in concert with the Lead Faculties and Implementation Managers to ensure overall quality of the client experience.
- Is responsible for the day-to-day quality and consistency standards as well as innovation for content and design.
- Manages a portfolio of primarily Strategic Accounts
- Delivers strategic parts of leadership solutions as appropriate (senior level).
Portfolio Design and Delivery Management:
Education and Experience:
- Mentors new or less experienced staff in the Client Engagement Group.
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Master's degree or Ph.D. in Organizational/Occupational Psychology, or related social science or business field.
- Minimum 10 years' experience providing leadership solutions in corporate business and/or organizational development field.
- Proven experience working in or consulting with large multinational corporate clients.
- Expertise in the development of complex customized leadership development solutions for individual leaders as well as system-level change initiatives.
- Experience in leadership role(s) within organization(s).
- Experience in client relationship management and consultative selling.
- Certifications in organizational and leadership assessments are pluses.
- Fluent English is a must; other European languages are a plus.
- Design and Delivery: Foundational knowledge of relevant content areas, including the fields of management and leadership, organizational development, talent management, adult learning theory, and human resource development, such as acquired through a Master's degree study or minimum three to five years of relevant practice. Ability to develop solid solution designs using a range of instructional design methodologies such as ADDIE/D6 and 4mat. Must have solid group facilitation skills - including all aspects of knowledge sharing, knowledge transfer, experiential learning, and learning through group/team exercises.
- Customer-centered Portfolio Knowledge: Demonstrates the ability to effectively assess new models, tools, and solutions and how they are similar to or different from what already exists. Exhibits solid understanding of design resources needed to address client's concerns as well as to explore potential new concepts and solutions. Develops a sound knowledge of Design methods. Builds credibility with customers by consistently meeting the customer where they are. Explores ideas and concepts with fellow Design team members to optimize design solutions.
- Client Focus & Consulting Skills: Views their work through the client's lens to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients. Is able to set an expectation with group stakeholders for active participation, sharing of views, and open debate. Is able to use open-ended questions to encourage reflection and/or brainstorming. Establishes self as a helpful moderator among the group.
- Learning Agility: Willingness to learn from experience. Seeks out experiences that may change perspective or provide an opportunity to learn new things. Enjoys experimentation, being curious and effectively dealing with the discomfort of change. Pursues, responds to and uses feedback. Views failures and mistakes as an opportunity to learn. Focuses on what is possible, removes barriers. Is persistent, focused, patient, and respectful even during stressful situations.
- Digital Skills: Uses the appropriate technologies (e.g., social media, learning platforms, data platforms, applications, systems) at the right time and in the right way to find information, communicate ideas, connect with others, and create new knowledge and other work products. Assesses information and judge the quality, relevance, usefulness, validity, and applicability of digital information.
- Virtual Leadership: Strong interpersonal skills; ability to articulate clear expectations; commitment to regular and meaningful communication; willingness to invest in relationships; patience; grant and engender trust easily, create actionable meetings, leverages technology to create connections; collaborative culture builder.