Project Manager (EIA)
Are you a dedicated EIA professional with a passion for driving forward the Clean Energy revolution? Do you have experience delivering DCO and EIA projects?
Consult Energy is working with a number of highly successful businesses, who are looking for Project Managers (EIA) to provide industry expertise to clients. Does this sound like you? Get in touch with your CV asap!Project Manager (EIA) - what you will be doing:
Project Manager (EIA) - what experience you will need:
- Leading teams to deliver EIA for offshore wind portfolios
- Providing expertise towards DCO applications
- Collaborating with internal teams to assist with business development opportunities
- Working in a fast paced environment
Location: Multiple/Remote within the UKSalary: £40,000 - £60,000
- Experience either within offshore wind or similar industry
- DCO and EIA experience
- Ability to coordinate technical teams in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Background managing budgets/reporting
If you are keen to work within a sector that's transforming the world we'd love to hear from you. Direct industry experience would be highly desirable but open to transferable sectors for our Project Manager (EIA) roles.