Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets. An ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is the one who empowers imagination with intelligence.
Please visit Fractal | Intelligence for Imagination for more information about Fractal AnalyticsPosition Overview:
Fractal is looking for a proactive and driven Senior Consultant
to join our Decision Science Consulting team in London, UK. Work will be performed remotely. In this role, you will play a vital role as the client and team lead with hands-on involvement in project management, business interpretation and application of solutions, client communication, insights/results delivery. You will collaborate with your team and peers by developing resourcing plans, managing revenue goals, and contributing to new business development.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone, who is looking to combine best-in-class analytics skills with strong problem-solving and communication abilities to lead analytical work to help clients solve strategic, tactical, and operational business problems.Responsibilities:
- Lead at least one client project independently. Proactively deliver client updates and attend meetings with stakeholders. Identify potential failures and risks of a project, data sources, tracking execution and success metrics effectively and efficiently. A successful candidate is comfortable owning projects in complex, often ambiguous settings, while managing stakeholders' expectations and ensuring a timely delivery of quality solutions
- Drive decision making by conducting data wrangling, designing statistical models, and developing dashboards
- Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with both virtual and face-to-face interactions utilizing structured approaches to solving problems, managing risks, and documenting assumptions
- Execute quantitative data analyses that translates into actionable insights for the broader team
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in statistics, computer science, engineering, informatics, data science, or related field; additional business degree is a plus
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with analytics project(s)
- 1 or more years of leading analytics project(s)
- Experience leading and working independently on end-to-end projects in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills is a must
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and advanced analytics tools is required. Proficiency with Python, R or SAS is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of at least one visualization tool
- Hands-on experience in one, or more of the following is strongly preferred, predictive modeling, churn analysis, time series forecasting, recommender systems, market basket analysis, segmentation
Fractal Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.