Specialist agency that is experiencing hyper-growth that focuses on digital b2b communications for video games, media and tech companies is looking for a newbie. The agency works with hugely ambitious brands looking to ramp up their fame game in key verticals as well as leading tech media. The team works remotely and is looking for a UK-based new addition, passionate about video games and alike to join them at AM/SAM level.
- Project management skills and laser focus on important details
- Being comfortable pitching journalists, with a decent little contacts book of your own
- Ability to write solid creative copy whether that's bylines, press releases or blog content
- Motivated to respond speedily clients across email and IM platforms
- A background in b2b tech
- Experience creating social media content and campaigns
You'll be part of a friendly, eclectic bunch of gaming and tech enthusiasts growing the most kick-ass virtual PR agency around. Salary will be market rate, with high growth potential as you take on more responsibility, start developing specialisms of your own and bring in new business leads.
Lovely boss too! Get in touch for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org