Are you looking to demonstrate your best in class account management/client relationship skills? Then this forward thinking digital communications business would be keen to hear from you!
You would manage a portfolio of multiple client accounts within the asset, wealth and pensions sectors. The client's portfolios could include but are not limited to regulatory - data processing, print and mail, e-comms services.
The clients you would be responsible for are looking for a proactive provision of excellent client service, delivering the basics brilliantly all of the time and supporting and driving them to be the best by understanding their objectives and challenges and providing insights and recommendations on their campaign activity.Purpose of the role:
We are looking for someone with:
- Own the client relationship to ensure that the client's expectations are exceeded and opportunity for growth is identified
- Be the direct interface between internal delivery teams and our clients across all work initiatives and deliverables, owning the communication on progress, status and risks
- Maintain a high level of service throughout the contract ensuring smooth delivery of all commitments which ultimately leads to a client renewal without going out to RFP
- Be the customer communications expert for clients within your portfolio, identifying opportunities to increase revenue, help clients achieve their objectives, address their challenges, optimise their campaigns, communications and be market leaders within their own industries
- Demonstrable experience working within a regulatory print and mail environment would be a distinct advantage
- Exceptional customer facing skills developed and perfected through extensive account management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong client relationships
- A highly motivated and organised team player
- Commercially astute with entrepreneurial thinking
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with an up-to-date CV or get in touch with Jo Cameron for more information.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.