Adylic is an award-winning digital agency, specialising in delivering dynamic creative optimisation (DCO) strategies and digital ad production across a variety of screens, formats and verticals.
We work with clients to deliver more relevant, engaging and efficient advertising through the smarter use of data, technology and testing (rooted to the client's KPIs).
Our approach to DCO is 'omnichannel' - we serve tailored ads to consumers throughout their digital journey, including across Display (we have built our own proprietary tech, integrated into all key global ad servers), Social (we're certified Facebook & Instagram 'Creative Marketing Partners') and all types of Video advertising.
We pioneered our approach to DCO in 2016 and since then, we have grown our global footprint, opening offices in Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Dubai, New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Santiago and Sydney, to support a mix of local and international clients.
We are wholly owned by Omnicom Media Group, which enables unique integration with our media agency partners (OMD, PHD and H&S) and their media planning processes - vital when executing sophisticated and complex DCO strategies.
Our position within the agency landscape means we're at the cross-section of media, creative and ad tech, requiring us to work with a variety of agency and vendor partners.
Our services are delivered throughout the entire 'end-to-end' DCO process, and so we're comprised of a wide-ranging (and talented!) bunch of specialists, including creative strategists, digital designers, platform and product developers, ad operations technicians, data scientists, client servicing and project managers.
Whilst we benefit from the strength and backing of a major advertising and media network, we have stayed true to our roots with the culture and atmosphere of a start-up, and all the energy and opportunity for talent that it brings.
Within digital advertising, we pride ourselves in problem-solving and pushing boundaries, demonstrated through our innovations (big and small) and our evolving product suite.
Above all, we have produced some amazingly cool - and effective - work for our clients across the world, including Volkswagen, McDonalds, Apple, Audi, Canon, Porsche, Delta, Levi's, Pepsi and many more!The Role
We are looking for someone to provide experience and leadership within our talented and fast-growing Client Management team.
This team ultimately manages the entire end-to-end dynamic creative process, working with specialists from concepting, strategy and design, through to development, implementation and subsequent post-delivery.
You will be responsible for a selection of key accounts, delivering first-class client leadership, as well as managing more junior members of the team to deliver effective, best-in-class work.
The role requires significant liaison both internally and externally (with clients, agency partners and technology platforms), so communication is key and client management expertise is pivotal!
Our successful candidate has digital experience (programmatic display advised), understand the processes required to plan digital media campaigns, is highly organised, has initiative, is a quick learner and is excited to work within a growing team and with top brands.
The role reports directly into the Account Director.Required Skills Essential
- Advanced knowledge of the digital media landscape - ideally digital display, video, social incl. programmatic planning, buying & ad operationsprocesses (trafficking, ad serving etc)
- Ability to lead (multiple) client relationships and multi-task effectively
- Strategic thinking to understand a client's business, their marketing challenges and how to effectively deliver against their KPIs
- Highly organised - clear communication skills & strong attention to detail, with project management experience
- The ability to accurately set, manage and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Confident in managing Digital Designers, Software Developers, and Ad Operations specialists on multiple projects
- Knowledge of dynamic feed ad serving
- Knowledge of Google Marketing Platform and Sizmek by Amazon
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager
- Knowledge of Snap Ads Manager
- Knowledge of HTML5 and its capabilities
- Knowledge of the creative production process
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Experience with managing direct reports at various levels