Picture Production Company is a leading International Creative Production agency that combines a dedicated award-winning creative team with unparalleled production facilities.
With offices in London and LA, we offer a full agency cross platform service that delivers on brief, on budget and on schedule - our commitment, our passion and our attention to detail can be seen on-screen in each job we do.ROLE OVERVIEW
To work in the localisation team to provide account management support to an international studio-based account. Work closely with senior members of the IMS team to ensure that all creative and post production jobs flow efficiently and delivery to clients is on time and to the highest standards. The Account Manager will act as primary point of contact for a number of important International Distribution territories.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Management of client relationships - Liaising with the creative marketing & finishing personnel of major international film studios on a regular basis to service all necessary requirements.
- Production and management of multiple internal & external schedules - working with both EMEA & US clients to create efficient workflows.
- Management of creative & post production services - Liaising internally with both LA and UK offices and externally with clients and suppliers, to oversee all processes of PPC's creative & post production services.
- Overseeing Offline & Online editing (Final Cut), GFX production (Cinema 4D & After Affects) & audio mixing (Pro Tools) processes in-line with budgets and schedules within multiple projects.
- Quality Control of materials produced.
- A hands-on role helping the department run efficiently and effectively on a day to day basis.
- Helping with new business ideas, proposals and improvements to existing process.
- Provide support to the Senior Account Manager.
- To assign work to relevant team members to ensure deadlines are met and jobs are delivered, accurately and on time.
- At least 3 years' Localisation experience.
- At least 3 years' experience of working within an account handling role within a film company or agency side.
- Excellent customer service skills and effective at building relationships with clients.
- Experience working with international territories, particularly EMEA region.
- Working knowledge of the Post Production process. Understanding of editing, GFX and audio creative & finishing processes.
- Technical understanding of delivery format and production processes; ranging from DCP theatrical specs, HD/SD digital broadcast specs and additional file formats.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Localisation experience desired.
- Extremely organised and high degree of initiative.
- You will have the ability to communicate with both internal and external contacts at all levels in assertive yet calm and polite manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of Mac and PC based operating systems, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Fluency in a European language required.