Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you'll do:
* Maintain Operational knowledge of all Platform Control functions
* Incident Management on all Platform related MPI and HPIs
* Support the Operational Teams at both Sites by Validating and Prioritising Incidents
* Robustly Drive the Resolution of P1 & P2 Incidents
* Proactively manage open incidents in order to minimize customer impact
* Deliver Senior Management, Stakeholder & User Communications that Inform and Reassure
* Prepare and publish high quality Daily, Incident and Ad Hoc Reports & Metrics
* Maintain logging standards of wider team
What you'll bring:
* Experience of Incident Management
* Experience interrogating monitoring systems, strong troubleshooting skills and applying Known Fixes
* Confidence in escalating Technical Issues
* Strong reporting/logging skills
* Experience in a Service/Help Desk Role or working in a live broadcast environment is also desirable but not crucial.
Content Technology & Innovation, we use the latest tech to create, process and distribute the best entertainment. We are a unique blend of talent covering both engineering and operations with more than 2500 people across Europe. We connect our customers to more of what they love all day, every day. You'll be joining a proactive, forward-thinking, and collaborative team setting the standard for excellent innovation.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Chilworth campus is situated just north of Southampton.It is easily reached by car, being close to the M3 & M27, whilst there is a weekday bus service that runs from Southampton to the Chilworth Science Park. There's plenty of parking, a bike shelter, and showers.
On campus you'll find a subsidised canteen. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym or enjoy a walk into the nearby countryside, with the Chilworth Conservation area right on our doorstep.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.