Interim Contracts Manager £400pd
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Interim Contracts Manager to join a world-leading pharmaceuticals company, in support of their clinical trials contracts.
This role is a 12-month contract, with an ideal start of January 2022, offering up to £400 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), with flexible working from home and in the office in Surrey 1-2 days per week.
You will work closely with senior Business Owners and key stakeholders in this dedicated contract management position, to support clinical development. This will cover a vast range of European contracts, with values spanning 20k to 3.2m, across multiple vendors and occasionally multiple sites.
You will ensure strong relationships are built with a variety of Business Owners, holding responsibility for the management, drafting and execution of contracts. The role will also involve tracking and uploading contracts in the system, ensuring the scope of services is covered, and ensuring hurdles are met. You will create and track Purchase Orders, and process invoices.
You will work to maximise value and minimise the risk of working with third parties, through effective collaboration and contract management. You will be the Subject Matter Expert for contract compliance for clinical development.
- Experience using industry-wide systems, e.g., Ariba, to deliver contracts to aggressive timelines.
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing closely with a variety of externally facing vendors and suppliers.
- Ability to liaise effectively with cross-functional stakeholders up to Senior Leadership level.
- Experience in co-ordinating and tracking contracts and methodologies on databases and relevant software.
- Ideally, you will hold experience within a Clinical Trials / Pharmaceuticals environment.
- Experience in supporting a team to achieve strict deadlines.
If interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.