You will be responsible for managing a large portfolio of technology initiatives within a dynamic, complex environment, leading end-to-end delivery from shaping, mobilisation and governance, through to execution and delivery. A strong understanding of underlying technology including real time data systems, cloud, AI and machine learning, and digital technology architecture are required, as is strong stakeholder management experience to a demanding stakeholder audience.
- 10+ years in front office trading, sales or market data technology within major investment banks
- Proven experience as a programme/portfolio manager with large/complex systems delivery experience
- Understanding of financial markets including trading, market data and market infrastructure
- Agile/Scaled Agile experience at the Enterprise/Portfolio level
- Technical background in software engineering/architecture is preferred
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institutions
This is an initial 6 month contract at £850-900/day (subject to employee taxes; employers taxes will be paid in excess of this rate. Based London. Hybrid working.