A global Investment Bank in London are looking for a Financial Crime Manager to join their team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for testing the operating effectiveness of Financial Crime and Sanctions controls, as well as assisting in developing and maintaining a robust ABC Compliance Program.
- Drafting reports for senior management committees on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assessing regulatory developments and complete an analysis of impact on the Bank
- Drafting ABC and Anti-Tax Evasion Facilitation, policies and procedures for the UK to supplement global policies and procedures
- Completing ABC due diligence on third-party contracts as and when required
- Assisting in developing and maintaining a robust monitoring and testing program, including annual testing plan sampling methodologies, schedules, procedures and reporting
- Conducting monitoring and testing to support the effective and compliant execution and sustainability of the UK Financial Crime Program
- Promoting a risk-aware culture; ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes
- Strong understanding of the UK FinCrime regulatory landscape
- Knowledge of Transaction Monitoring systems and other investigative tools
- Strong understanding of AML/ATF and associated sanctions risks
- An understanding of anti-bribery and anti-corruption compliance
- Relevant ACAMS or International Compliance Association qualifications preferred