Our client is an award-winning independent boutique wealth planner based in London. In this position, you will provide a holistic financial planning service to high-net-worth clients alongside the financial advisers.Role:
- Attending client meetings with the financial advisers.
- Communicating with clients regarding their financial plans and objectives.
- Building cash flow models specific to individual clients.
- Continuously reviewing client financial plans and circumstances.
- Clarifying technical information as well as legal and regulatory changes from internal and external sources.
- Ability to handle demanding clients and develop/maintain your relationship with these clients.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Efficient, organised, and able to meet pressing deadlines.
- Problem solving mindset with the capability to embrace this position quickly.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with the financial advisers, to whom you will provide technical support.
- Attentive to detail and an analytical individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to deliver information with clarity.
- 5+ years of experience within the financial services industry.
- Previously in a paraplanning position dealing with HNW clients.
- Chartered Financial Planner status with the CII.
- A key understanding of portfolio construction and asset allocation.