Early Years Educator
Two exciting positions have become available for full-time Early Years Educators based in Beck Row, Suffolk. The successful candidates will earn a starting salary of £8.36 per hour - £9.70 per hour depending on age and qualifications.
The ideal candidates will work alongside the Room Leader and 3 other members of the team.
There are 2 vacancies available as shown below:
Position 1 - 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday (all year round)
Position 2 - 6.45 - 4.30pm - Monday - Friday (all year round)
The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS check, and a face to face interview.Please note-
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they have and any orders made against them.Role Requirements
- Must have a relevant level 2 or above specific childcare (early years) qualification and experience of working in a childcare setting.
- Must have a good knowledge of the EYFS and OFSTED requirements.
- Must be IT literate.
- Must work well as part of a team.
- Must be fully committed to working with children and how they learn and develop.
- Must have bundles of enthusiasm and a good sense of fun!
- Must have a love of the great outdoors.
- To be responsible for a key group of children, ensuring their individual needs are met, and to update the children's learning journals via Tapestry .
- To be supportive of the Room Leader and the other staff within the room, and to put forward suggestions and ideas within the classroom/setting.
- To contribute to providing a safe and secure environment.
Our client is a family run business. Their setting is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at all times and expects everybody working with this setting to share this commitment.
They have wonderful facilities for the children, some of which include: An indoor heated swimming pool, forest school area, mini farm, 5 classrooms and an out of school club for Primary School aged children.Why should you apply?
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- 28 days annual leave + extra days for time of service and incentive days.
- Free uniform.
- 50% reduction on nursery fees for children attending.
- Nest pension scheme.
- On the job training opportunities.
- Paid lunch break.
Keywords: Early Years Educator, Nursery, Education, Assistant, Childcare, EYFS, OFSTED, childcare (early years) qualification, IT literate, Children's Learning Journals, DBS Check, Safeguarding