Operations Manager (Gas Servicing and Installation)
£50,000 - £65,000 + Training + Vehicle + Progression + Pension + Holiday
This is an excellent opportunity for an Operations Manager with a background in the plumbing and heating industry to join a steadily growing business that takes pride in customer satisfaction, proper health and safety, and high quality installation and servicing.
This company is a family run business and has become one of the leading providers of high quality plumbing and electrical services around the country. They desire to grow the company further and expand their reach in the renewables sector. This company is people-focused and very rewarding, no barriers are held for career progression and results can bring all sorts of bonuses.
The company are looking for an Operations Manager that can manage a team of engineers in providing the installation and servicing of boilers and central heating.
The ideal candidate will be goal-focused and have a drive for providing results by increasing the staff and workload to meet demands. They will have excellent customer-facing skills and are able to manage a team effectively in carrying out installation and servicing, resourcing materials for jobs, and reporting back financial progress to the director.
The company are happy to provide any training needed for someone that brings a can-do attitude, seeks a position in management, and desires to improve and increase business.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a company that appreciates their employees and gives back for their hard work.
* Managing a team of engineers in the installation and servicing of gas and central heating systems
* Providing efficient and effective planning of day-to-day tasks and business activities
* Communicating with customers, employees, and business partners confidently and controlling a smooth process of production and service
* Maintain health and safety standards and continue to build upon the reputation of safety and quality in the business
* Report frequently to management on progress and results
* Minimum of 15 years in the plumbing and heating industry with experience in management ad facing clients
* Healthy and Safety qualified
* Gas qualified
* CSCS Card
* Skilled in computer software - Excel etc.
* Full UK Driving License
* Living in the Wigan area or willing to relocate
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply