Assist Finance Manager with month-end tasks and completion of monthly management accounts
Preparation of quarterly VAT returnsClient Details
Medium sized organisation, not-for-profit businessDescription
This role is offer on a hybrid working model, 3 days from home and 2 days in the office.
Easily commutable from High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Thame areas and parking is available.
The Management Accountant will:
- Assist Finance Manager with month-end tasks and completion of monthly management accounts and administration of insurance portfolio.
- Provide cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assist with yearend statutory accounts.
- Monthly management reporting
- VAT partial exemption and assisting with complex VAT issues
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Experience of management accounts preparation
- Experience of preparing VAT returns
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience and understanding of charity accounts and the Charity SORP
3-4 month contract, possibly longer.
Daily rate via an U,brella Company of £200-250pd depending on experience