Clipper is a completely new breed of logistics company. With ability and agility at our core, our cutting-edge operations allow us to provide world class service to customers such as John Lewis, River Island, Marks & Spencer and PrettyLittleThing.com
We have a really exciting opportunity for a CI Manager at the new Milton Keynes site for River Island.
Are you experienced in Implementing Six Sigma/ CI principles?
Have you got a full appreciation of the principles of Logistics Operations, including pre-retail, returns processing and automation?
Do you have the ability of take initiative and motivate peers and colleagues.?In this role you are accountable for:
- To identify, implement and maintain process improvements on the sites contracts and throughout the site where applicable.
- To manage and lead the Automation implementation projects ensuring that the project remains to time and within scope.
- By collation and analysis of data the post holder will assist the cross functional site teams in identifying performance versus KPI targets.
- Drive continuous improvement to improve costs, quality and service.
- To be responsible for the implementation of all change initiatives inclusive of the sites automation project.
- To support the management team in the delivery of all KPI's and budgets.
- To support and implement change initiatives and process improvements
- To recognise opportunities and realise results with minimal direction
- To deliver succession plans by developing teams
- To meet operational targets in an effective and timely manner and to meet agreed relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and SLA's.
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Organise and lead the focus on improved productivity levels through process improvement initiatives.
- To make sure that all agreed targets with the customer are met.
- Focus on the customer to deliver a professional service at all times.
Do you have the ability, agility and capability to join #Team Clipper
- Communicate openly, motivate and inspire, create a positive work environment.
- To support where required on employee relations including investigations and disciplinary matters.
- To implement training and change management initiatives across all functions.
- To build effective working relationships across all levels