Audit Manager,Practice - Insurance, London
Top 4 practice, London based, looking to add to its Audit Management team within their Insurance Assurance division.
You will support numerous clients, both headquartered in the UK, and larger global accounts with a UK presence, providing both audit and extended assurance services, delivering complex audits as well as regulatory prudential, conduct and other related assurance servicesYou client responsibilities: (not limited to)
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and manage fieldwork on client's sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to problem solving, referred to for research on delivery of solutions in that field on client assignments
- Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
Ideally you will have/be:
- Demonstrate the ability to influence, change and shape the direction of an activity, either internally and/or externally
- Coach other less experienced staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
- Fully qualified: ACA/CA/ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, or equivalent international qualification) - preferably first time passes
- Excellent technical expertise with proven industry knowledge
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements in the Financial Services industry, with particular experience in the Insurance market