Primary Teacher - Year 6
- QTS essential
- £120 - £160 per day
We have a fantastic vacancy for a calm patient and resilient Year 6 primary teacher
Randstad are looking for an experienced qualified primary teacher in the Sheffield area. You must hold a UK teaching qualification or equivalent. The successful applicant will have a strong work ethic and have the ability to deliver engaging and interesting lessons in line with the current National Curriculum requirements.
As these students are in their final year of primary education and have missed out on some aspects of learning due to Covid 19 we are seeking teachers with sound literacy and numeracy experience to support each child to reach their full potential
- Professional career development support through randstad
- Weekly pay
- £300 refer a friend
- Dedicated consultant
- UK Teaching Qualification or equivalent
- Approachable and presentable
- Being passionate about working with children
- Enhanced DBS on the update service will be required for this role or we will need to process this for you.
Does this role sound fitting to you? We also have a number of similar vacancies within this region, so please don't hesitate to contact us so we can guide you through the next steps.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call our local office for further information.