Marketing Lead £28,000- £33,000 Remote Working
My client is currently looking for an experienced Marketing Lead who is passionate about campaign management.
You will manage the campaign planning process ensuring they're delivered against objectives and report on performance.Main Responsibilities:
What do you need:
- Development and delivery of campaigns across all marketing channels.
- Measure performance against KPIs and report findings to key stakeholders.
- Lead on the delivery of campaigns- working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend regular meetings with agencies to ensure strategies are conveyed.
- Keep up to date and monitoring competitors' activity.
How to Apply
- Strong campaign management experience (managed from start to finish).
- Financial experience (desired).
- Experience across a variety of marketing channels.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Strong partnership management skills.
- Analytical skills (ability to measure activity)
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Aimee Richards at Yolk Recruitment on .
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *