New permanent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join an exciting property investment company on a permanent basis with immediate effect.The Company
You will be working for an up-and-coming property investment company and they are looking for someone to understand monthly business requirements and then build and maintain a PPC strategy that delivers good quality leads at the best CPL.Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Create and Execute the full Paid Media strategy
- Manage monthly budgets of up to £45K across multiple channels
- Be proactive with bid management to ensure reasonable CPL
- Conduct keyword research in line with industry, markets, developments, & competitors
- Build & maintain relationships with external partners
- Develop and maintain SEO strategy as well as ongoing SEO performance
Digital Marketing Manager Interview Process:
- 3 years' experience in Paid Media for B2C
- Experience using Google Ads, Facebook Business etc.
- HubSpot or equivalent
- Google Analytics
- Reporting and delivery skills
- Good knowledge of GDPR compliancE
- Strong communication and copywriting skillS
This is a permanent requirement with a start date ASAP. CV's are currently being considered and interviews are taking place from 1st December The interview process will be 2 stage and candidates will need to be available at no more than 1 months' notice. Why Should You Apply?
This is an excellent permanent opportunity to join a client that are helping organisations create value using new technologies.
If this role isn't what you're looking for then don't worry, at X4 Technology we have excellent relationships with companies ranging from some of the most exciting start-ups to the biggest names in tech, covering a wide range of mid to senior level permanent and contract positions.
You can check out all of our roles on our website. Please apply via the link if you believe you are suited to this position or you can get in touch with me directly and I can run though all my current vacancies within the Software development market.