The Educations Specialist are acting as a recruitment business, recruiting on behalf of Schools in the Oldham area. This school is shaped by their Christian vision and one that encourages the spiritual, physical, intellectual, emotional, moral and social development of our students. As a school community, we embrace diversity and respect freedom of religion and belief, enabling all to flourish.
We are seeking a qualified PE Teacher, to teach KS3 & KS4.
How can you be considered?
- The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday between 8am and 4pm
- Total working hours in the school will be 37.5
- Successful candidates will be required to hold, or apply for, an enhanced DBS and be subject to safeguarding and vetting checks
Email an up to date CV by clicking apply now. The CV needs to show all of your experience working children and young people. We would also recommend a covering letter which highlights your experience and what you can bring to the role.Why choose TES?
At TES we understand and appreciate the contribution supply staff make to education, and we strive to ensure you feel valued as a member of our team.
Individuals working for TES benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career
- A flexible approach to work
- Permanent and temporary opportunities
- A trained team of education consultants
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the APSCO audited accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard.