Primary Teacher - Year 2
- QTS essential
- £120 - £160 per day
We have a fantastic vacancy for a committed and highly motivated Year 2 primary teacher
Randstad are looking for a qualified primary teacher in the Sheffield area. You must hold a UK teaching qualification or equivalent - applications from ECTs will be considered. The successful applicant will have a strong work ethic and have the ability to deliver engaging and interesting lessons in line with the current National Curriculum requirements.
The class teacher will be supported by an experienced teaching assistant to support the needs of individual learners
- Develop your experience
- Professional career development support through randstad
- Weekly pay
- £300 refer a friend
- Dedicated consultant
- £300 referral reward scheme
- UK Teaching Qualification or equivalent
- Approachable and presentable
- Being passionate about working with children
- Enhanced DBS on the update service will be required for this role or we will need to process this for you.
Does this role sound fitting to you? We also have a number of similar vacancies within this region, so please don't hesitate to contact us so we can guide you through the next steps.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call our local office for further information.