Are you a Primary Teacher looking for your next opportunity in Key Stage 2? We are currently recruiting for a Year 4 Primary Teacher within Blackburn.
This outstanding Blackburn Primary School is looking for a Primary Teacher to work within Year 4 from January 2022 working full time until July 2022 with the potential to go onto a permanent contract.
- Experience of teaching KS2
- The class has children with a range of academic abilities, so you should be committed to delivering high-quality, differentiated activities
- Requires a dynamic, engaging, driven teacher
- Requires someone with a great level of initiative and be able to work well as a team, as you will be working closely with your parallel year group teacher.
- Requires someone to play a full and active part of school life
- School's mission & environment
The successful candidate will receive PPA time, a friendly work environment and access to ongoing CPD. You will also enjoy the support of a dedicated and experienced SLT.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To be successful in this post, you will:
- Hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications.
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable and professional reference checks.
- Provide a CV covering the last 10 years of employment history, where possible, and any employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for the Primary Teacher role in Blackburn starting January 2022. Alternatively, for more information please contact Chrissie Hempstalk at Tradewind on or .