I am urgently seeking an experienced purchase ledger assistant for a key client of mine based in Redhill. This is to assist over a busy year end period so it is essential you have the experience to be able to hit the ground running. This is full time role based in the office in Redhill working 09.00- 17.00pm.
Your duties as the purchase ledger assistant will be:
- Obtain all required validations from relevant individuals within the Business as per delegations of authorities
- Process supplier invoices and customer refunds and staff expenses
- Record transactions in the Accounts Payable / Accounting system in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform required due diligence / independent checks regarding sensitive information including but not limited to bank details
- Maintain appropriate filing of documents
- Deal with queries from other departments and external parties regarding Accounts Payable, in a professional and timely manner
- Perform creditor statement reconciliations as required
- Perform required administrative tasks including printing and sending supplier remittances
- Comply with established policies and procedures at all times
If you are available on a weeks notice maximum and can commit to 3 months please apply for immediate consideration. The rate will be either £13.19 PAYE or £16.24 via an umbrella company. The role is office based in Redhill and will be working 35 hours per week. There is no parking on site but 5 minutes walk from the local BR train station and you can park residential nearby.