Como - UI:UX Graphic Designer
Como is a new and exciting creative technology studio founded on a combined 30 plus years of experience that specialise in interactive brand experiences and marketing solutions. We are passionate about improving and enhancing consumer purchasing experiences across various sectors of the industry. Our key areas of focus are in Augmented Reality, Real Time 3D Apps, Interactive Touch Tables & Media Walls and 3D for Web. We are based in Clerkenwell, London but have a flexible working policy to allow working remotely. We are also due to launch a sister brand in the next 3 months.
You are a passionate creative with a keen eye for detail.
You will have a wide range of design influence and enjoy innovation in all that you do.
You will be driven to push best in class and comfortable to share and drive new ideas.
You are looking to grow your career within a studio and take a general creative lead, perhaps even looking to be come a Creative Director.
- We are looking for a highly skilled and highly motivated UI designer with a demonstrable track record of digital led graphic design that helps shape user experiences.
- The role requires a broad range of skills and experience in motion graphics would be advantageous.
- It is a collaborative role with a team of developers delivering a range of multi-platform applications for both general consumers and professionals.
- The role will be mostly project based with the life cycle of projects being anything from a few weeks to several months and the expectation would be to work on several projects at a time.
- The role will also be to act as a brand guardian for the studio, custodian of our design guidelines, documentation and assets, and helping with our marketing. This will include being a integral part of the team working on the studios new sister brand.
- 3-5 years commercial experience is a minimum requirement.
- Proven UI/UX design ability, with a portfolio to wow!
- A wizard with the full Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- A clear and natural flair for creative design, including layout/composition, typography, and aesthetic coherence.
- Ability to liaise with end clients and communicate clearly within a collaborative team.
What We Offer.
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000
- 33 Days holiday inc, public holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- A fun, friendly, collaborative studio.
- Regular team events, lunches, drinks.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of projects across various industries, UK & International.
- Genuine opportunity to progress.