Aspire People have strong partnerships with schools across Loughborough and surrounding towns that are looking for strong and experienced KS2 (Year 3/4) teachers with solid knowledge of the national curriculum for a full time role to start on Monday 29th November 2021.
The school we are recruiting for is a two-form entry school with a supportive teaching team and strong leadership support. The successful candidate will also work with a colleague in the same year group to plan and prepare across the year group sharing the ideas and responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be expected to start on the 29/11/2021 - 21/01/2022.
We are looking for candidates that can hit the ground running and really want to make a difference to the school and add value to the teaching team.
Aspire People offer:
- Dedicated team, and local consultant available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible work (Day to day, short/long term contracts, permanent)
- Outstanding 'Refer a friend scheme'
- Fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Overseas Trained Teacher (OTT)
- Reliable and punctual
- Good communication skills
- Strong classroom management skills
- Be able to adapt to level of ability
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
-Mark all work delivered day of work
All candidates who register with Aspire People will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory checks.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.