Interim FP&A Manager | PE Backed SaaS Scale-Up | London
Harmonic will be partnering on an exclusive basis over the next couple of weeks with one of Europe's most profitable, PE backed SaaS scale-ups. The company has built a unique software offering and has a huge foothold in its market. Now they are looking to diversify their product lines to generate revenue through new and existing customers.
The company has grown significantly through M&A over the past few years and aims to continue this buy and build strategy as the company continues to expand. They are now trying to harness the enormous amounts of data they have collected through a new data BI and insights department that runs alongside the FP&A department.
Based in the hustle and bustle of London Bridge, this business sports a predictably cool office space with a huge range of restaurants and bars on their doorstep. The leadership team is full of ambitious forward-thinking individuals, all working towards a common goal whilst constantly innovating.
This role will be an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extension.The role
Reporting to the Head of Data and Insights, the Interim FP&A Manager will be responsible for owning the budgets, forecasts and financial plans for 2022 and 2023.
What we need to see (essential)
- Full ownership of the budgets and forecasts for 2022 and subsequently 2023
- Responsible for running financial planning across the business as a lead in FP&A
- Continuous process improvement around FP&A
- Improvement of MI and data insights
- Ongoing analysis and potential implementation of FP&A systems
- Commercial analysis across the business keeping an eye on new business opportunities
What we would like to see (bonus)
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Proven ability to lead FP&A including full budgets, forecasts and business plans
- Extremely strong excel skills
- Proven track record of process and systems improvement
- Experience using Power BI
- Experience working in a SaaS or recurring revenue business
- £400 - 500/day - inside IR35
Please get in touch with Jack for more information -
Feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues that may be interested.