Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established and prestigious organisation to recruit a Temporary Accounts Assistant into its team. This short term position is an office based role needed to help with a backlog of work within the Accounts and Invoicing department.
The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of Accounts Payable and will be confident on Excel.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly payment schedules
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad-hoc tasks within the finance team
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years in Accounts Payables
- Use of Sage and/or Epicor would be advantageous
- A degree or AAT would be beneficial
- Happy to work in the office
- Excellent IT and Excel skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.