Are you looking for your next CNC opportunity?
We are currently recruiting for a supplier of special- purpose tooling and equipment, the core business is the design and manufacture of jigs and fixtures for the automotive industry. They supply specialist equipment on a global basis and are expanding their global supply network to meet their customers' requirements.
They are seeking a CNC Machine setter to join their team in a dynamic and exciting role.
• Set and operate CNC work centres
• Machine parts/components in line with delivery requirements against agreed schedules
• Contribute to continuous improvement activities
• Report equipment faults to maintenance staff
• Stack and store products in accordance with guidelines
• Conduct quality control checks on products to ensure all relevant criteria are met
Skills and attributes:
• A flexible and collaborative attitude to teamwork
• Positive work attitude with resilience in the face of setbacks
• Positive approach to compliance in working practices, procedures, policies, H&S etc
• Maintenance of accurate documentation in relation to quality and work in progress
Qualifications & experience levels:
• Time served engineer or relevant qualifications. Mazak, Makino
• Previous experience (+5) or similar required
• Previous experience of relevant products and environment
If you feel as though you are the ideal candidate then please apply.