Who is The&Partnership?
We at The&Partnership bring ideas and technology together to power brands and businesses. As one of the world's fastest-growing independent agency networks, we are increasingly known for developing bespoke new model agency solutions for clients across the globe.
We call this &Model and the premise is very simple. Agency Creative, Strategy, Media, PR and CRM, all working side by side, solving problems as one collaborative team with the client.
A rapidly changing market requires a radical new approach to marketing. We work alongside our clients' marketing departments - often with other agency partners - in new, nimble ways to deliver highly creative, data-driven work quickly and efficiently.
Backed by the might of WPP and GroupM, we've seen record growth over the past two years - expanding across 17 new markets and doubling in size against a challenging industry backdrop.
Our ambition is to be the most important place in our people's careers, and with a model that sees some teams embedded with clients, others 'beside clients' or in one of our head offices, there are plenty of opportunities for variety and stretch.
Over the years, we've learnt that these principles are what set us apart and keep us fresh :
· It's not who you are it's what you bring
· We is always stronger than ME
· Don't stay put, stay curious
· Never stop asking, 'and?' The Opportunity
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our integrated account team to work across a key client for the agency: Mars. The role is truly integrated in its requirements as we are Mars' Tier 2 and 3 agency with a remit for all online content, including highly targeted digital and social campaigns, and on certain brands we also create and deliver Tier 1 ATL creative.
We have full remit acoss all Mars petcare, confectionary and food portfolio brands and are just over a year into our relationship with them and still getting to know new brand teams and markets. It's an exciting time for the agency with this account presenting huge opportunities for growth and exciting work.The role
We are looking for a candidate to help the team deliver projects end-to-end and drive our creative output forward. The portfolio nature of the Mars accounts brings great opportunities to work on multiple brands and campaigns, so we're looking for someone who is comfortable balancing multiple projects and priorities and who can build fast relationships with clients and internal team members.
The role will report into a Senior Account Director, supported by an Account Executive working with local, regional and global brand teams. Project channels are likely to include:
- Social and digital activations to support ATL activity, including website, CRM and DCO campaigns
- Always on in-market activities with a digital focus
- Product launch campaigns across the full marketing mix
- Developing new creative for established brands in new and existing markets
The successful candidate will work with strategy, creative and other stakeholders to support development of campaign activity and drive best practice development.
Key skills would include :
- Experience of social and digital channels
- Experience delivering International campaigns, particularly pan-European activations
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and smoothly - from initial brief to final asset delivery
- Organised and methodical with excellent time management skills to manage projects through deadlines
Key personal attributes
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.
- Collaborative team player, open minded - non-political.
- Relentlessly curious about people, technology, brands, business.
- Self-starting, proactive and prepared to put in the hard yards to deliver excellent creative output.
- Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen, learn and adapt.
- Energised by doing the right thing for our clients; solution and results focused.
- Positive, enthusiastic, unflappable. Be able to work autonomously and to tight, fast paced timescales.
- Be able to deliver campaigns on time and on budget, but also think strategically about a challenge or problem.
- Be professional at all times and have excellent client service instincts.