Credit Control (1 Month Temp 100% remote) Your new company
Working as part of our finance team, your overall objective as Credit Controller will be to maximise our cash collection in accordance with the business objectives. Your role is a 1 month temporary remote position based in Bristol. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Chase overdue Invoices by telephone.
- Send arrears email & Letter within agreed timescales.
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity, through reporting and update of in-house system.
- Obtain and process card payments, manage Direct Debit process, set up payment plan including Novation until completion.
- Advise of Settlement Fees and negotiate payments in accordance with Terms of Agreement, and as recommended by Senior Manager.
- Meet Arrears Management targets and deadlines.
- Respond promptly and completely to both Service Providers and Customer enquiries in a professional manner.
- Prepare files for transfer to Debt Recovery and Legal Agents.
- Liaise with Debt Recover Agents, Insolvency Practitioners, Liquidators - respond to their queries in a timely manner.
- Review and action the termination of agreements when Arrears process exhausted.
- Assist in the setting up of Collections Systems, when required.
- Providing ad-hoc reports, as and when required.
- Provide assistance to the Customer Services Team when necessary.
- General ad-hoc Administrative Assistance
What you'll get in return
- Excellent communication skills via telephone and in writing
- Good level of numeracy
- Excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Self-Motivated with a positive and pro-active attitude
- Work on own initiative
- Well organised
£11.50-12.50 p/h 1 month temporary contract - remote working What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.