We are looking for a fantastic Senior Account Manager (permanent role) to assist and lead in the day-to-day running of a number of our accounts - A solid background of working and delivering experiential activities is a must have!
Key clients for this role: Fenty Beauty, Space NK, KitchenAid plus other very exciting premium beauty new business (hush hush!) wins.
Highly competitive salary £ + Annual bonus + Pension scheme.
Hybrid working - Monday to Wednesday in the office / Thursday & Friday work from home.About Backlash.
You will be joining an exciting, growing, talented and highly creative experiential agency with a strong focus on career nurturing, supportive agency culture who values work life balance - It is unheard of to work past 6pm! We have a wonderful range of clients who we genuinely enjoy working with, delivering a diverse range of brand experience activations from in-store VM through to immersive brand experiences.Key attributes.
Overview of responsibilities.
- Positive, can do attitude is crucial
- Possess a passion for creativity
- Have a mindset that is always looking to drive projects forward
- Great at building client relationships
- Comfortable to challenge both internal & client ideas
- Passionate about the experiential and wider marketing industry
- Up-to-date on all the latest industry trends, innovations & best practices
- Driven, ambitious and willing to actively contribute to the business
- Happy working with a small tight-knit team
- Day to day client lead and counsel
- Championing the agency values and brand
- Forward planning on accounts and team resourcing
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Strong budget production & management skills
- Growing and managing teams
- Leading supplier relationships with focus on production companies
- Excellent project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and delegation skills
- Strong event delivery skills