SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - CHIC LONDONThe Company
Founded in 2008, Chic is a creative agency dedicated to luxury, premium and lifestyle brands.
The agency supports its client partners around 5 major areas of expertise: creative and brand strategy, identity, product design, content and brand experience.
Our 360° expertise and in-depth knowledge of consumer engagement, both internationally and locally, make Chic a major player in brand strategy and activation worldwide.
Based in Paris, London and Singapore and with a multi-cultural team of 40 people, Chic and its studio is an agency serving key players in the Wine & Spirits, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Jewellery, Hospitality and Fine Food industries.
The London team is looking for their Senior Account Manager to work in close partnership with the UK Business Director and the creative team based in Paris. He/She will be in charge of the main clients of the London office, mostly in the spirits industry.The main responsibilities include:
Desired skills and experiences:
- Manage projects from creation (brand strategy, packaging, identity, content, retail) to final delivery, ensuring deliverables consistency with client brief and expectations, maintaining a high level of requirement all along the process, and ensuring profitability of the projects.
- Manage project productions when required (photo & video with Parisian studios, retail projects, packaging prototyping)
- Coordinate international team (brief, planning, creation follow-up)
- External suppliers coordination when required (freelancers, local and international manufacturers)
- Administrative follow-up (timing, budget, margin, studio admin)
- New business development
The personality we like working with
- Experiences in a Creative agency or within a luxury brand at the Marketing / Communication or Design department, ideally in the spirit industry
- Knowledge of the wines & spirits industry
- Sensibility to the luxury
- Impeccable English. French is a plus
- Good client understanding and communication
- Familiar with retail and packaging production process and/or image production
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft office
- Design environment knowledge is a plus
Extra informations :
- Curious & dynamic
- Friendly team player
- Helping hand
- Proactive and solution driven
- Ideally a mix of creative and business mindset
- Location : East London
- Type of contract : full time job
- Salary depending on experience
Should you wish to work in a creative, agile and international environment, please apply direclty via the Linked link, attaching your resume.