A faith-based charity are seeking a Finance Transformation and Systems Manger to join their finance team. This is a exciting role to join a supportive company culture, in which you will encourage an environment of continuous improvement. This will be an opportunity to lead the Finance Systems Team in the day to day management of finance systems as well as responsibility of managing the Finance Systems Assistant Manager
Your key responsibilities will:
- Be responsible for the management, support and training regarding the financial systems of all charities and finance databases.
- Support the staff body in the process of setting up new suppliers
- Maintain and continuously improve the tools which facilitate the payments of invoices, honorariums, gifts, grants, refunds and passthroughs
- Maintain and continuously improve the underlying SQL queries and tools which support the reporting system
- Facilitate group-wide communications and training for key finance events including the budget process
The successful candidate will:
- Have comprehensive knowledge of SQL and SQL Server Management studio, as well as how to connect these two into various APS's and software solutions
- Have expert knowledge of Excel with the ability to create bridge solutions between various systems from scratch as well as expert knowledge of Access AOI, FPA, and Access work space
- Have development level knowledge of Power Apps and Power Automate as well as knowledge of Power BI to generate reporting tools
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to identify and react to emerging issues and find technical solutions
- Have experience of managing a highly complex budget process.