Hays are recruiting for a contractor to join a leading Bank as a Business Risk and Control Officer.
The team identifies, assesses, and mitigates risks across Financial Crimes, Regulatory, and Operational Risk types, ensuring alignment with the risk management framework and policies established by Independent Risk Management
Your duties will include
- Mapping regulatory obligations to controls and assessing the efficacy of those controls in meeting the obligations defined as relevant
- Input to the monitoring and tracking of programme progress and communication to senior management
- Planning remediation for gaps identified
We are looking for individuals who have significant experience working in a control environment, and has perhaps worked in compliance or Regulation too.
Experience of the following would be ideal
- Ability to manage and/or collaborate with geographically dispersed teams, matrixed relationships and interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to analyse data and make connections across various data sets to make recommendations to management and project teams in a timely manner.
- Ability to leverage creative thinking and problem solving skills to facilitate decisions and