What you'll do
Technology touches every part of Bank of America and underpins each deal we make. From low latency programming to big data challenges to keep Bank of America at the forefront of the world's financial markets, Technology is critical to our success.
Dependent on location, you will work within one of our Technology lines of businesses; Global Banking & Markets Technology, Global Information Security or Chief Technology Organization. You will be placed in a team where you can contribute straightaway; whichever team you join, we expect fresh thinking from our technologists.
You will have the opportunity to join a leading Graduate Training Program which offers an extensive Learning curriculum focused on technical skills, business acumen, financial skills and soft skills to further aid your development.
As a Technology Analyst, your responsibilities may include:
- Provide technical excellence to design, develop and maintain technology applications
- Gather and translate internal and external client requirements into technical design specifications
- Work with the cyber security defense team as the first response to cyber security incidents
- Collaborate with software testers to develop valid test plans and test scripts
- Take responsibility for deploying and supporting core infrastructure that underpins the daily operations of the entire bank
- Coordinate the process of analyzing functional specifications, use cases, process flows and user interface requirements