Audit Manager/Senior ManagerCentral London£60,000 - £70,000 (Manager) or up to £82,000 (Senior Manager) + outstanding benefits package
An opportunity has arisen at one of the most reputable accountancy firms in the UK, who are currently looking to expand their London HQ and as part of that, are looking to hire an Audit Manager/Senior Manager on a permanent basis.
With more than 80,000 people globally, ang over more than £500m, their international presence is fantastic, and they are regarded as the top auditor for AIM-listed clients.
In addition to this, more than a quarter of their staff were promoted last year, demonstrating great progression prospects for the right person. Over the last few months, with a lot of firms deferring promotions, this particular firm has seen a lot of promotions across every office, with very few members of staff having been furloughed!
Anyone looking for complete flexibility and autonomy with a highly successful international accountancy firm will not want to pass up on this.
Your duties/responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients ranging in sector and size - from high-growth start ups to multinational conglomerates, you will be given the opportunity to work with different types of businesses
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, liaising with them throughout the Audit cycle and acting as a financial advisor, rather than purely just an auditor
- Managing junior members of staff, acting as their main point of contact for queries and acting as a mentor to them
- Business development - speaking to and meeting prospective clients, and assisting with the winning of new clients/bids/tenders
- Assisting Directors and Partners with ad-hoc tasks
In return, you can expect:
- Outstanding progression opportunities, with a clear path for promotion to Director and Partner down the line
- Personal and professional development programmes tailored specifically to your goals
- Flexible working arrangements/work from home, agile working environment, flexible work patterns
- Relaxed work environment - casual dress code in the office with an excellent work/life balance
- Private medical & healthcare, group private pension scheme, generous annual leave allowance, childcare vouchers and more
- Cash allowance on top of your base salary
To ensure your details are considered for this great opportunity, please apply within or call Saman on 020 7019 8845 for more information.