Development manager within financial services, in a new product team formed to build a brand new application from scratch. An exciting project in all greenfield work. Description:
• Work with business and IT Leadership to understand technology and business strategy and elaborate the use cases and target state requirements
• Drive the delivery of new services to support daily operations of Index business teams
• Drive the migration of capabilities from databases to a service layer design, refactoring of the databases to support the creation of Index operational data store
• Build verification, validation and troubleshooting tools to support Index operations
• Responsible for end-to-end scoping, planning, development, testing and implementation
• Support IM teams to meet regulatory requirements, governance, polices and standards
• Build and mentor the performance and development of a team of developers across regions and third-party consultants
• Act as the primary tech point of contact for Index services for all internal and external stakeholdersSkills:
- Software development
- team building
- market data
Development Manager - Delivery LeadLocation:
90000.00 - 110000.00 GBP YearlyJob Type:
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.