Finance Assistant 6 months Part time 20-25 hours Onsite Your new company
Is looking for a new part time Finance Assistant to join their accountancy department on a temporary basis for 6 months. Your new role
Your duties as Finance Assistant will consist of but not be limited too:
What you'll need to succeed
- Reporting to the Assistant Accountant.
- Creating and coordinating purchase orders and getting authorisation.
- Matching invoices against Purchase Orders.
- Ensuring suppliers are paid in accordance with procedures and policies.
- Resolving supplier payment queries.
- Associated admin duties and provide support for other positions within the Finance Department.
- Adhere to all GDPR, site policies and procedures
- Ad hoc project work when required.
What you need to do now
- Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of Oracle is desired but not essential.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.