Group Loyalty Manager | The Midlands | Salary up to £75k plus car allowance and bonus
Zachary Daniels Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a well known and highly successful omni channel business, on the appointment of a Group Senior Loyalty Manager.
Based in the West Midlands with flexible working, the position of Group Senior Loyalty Manager is a newly created position simply designed to take responsibility for the ongoing development and delivery of our client's customer loyalty programme.
Key responsibilities include:
- Play a lead role in the delivery of a new club proposition including the design and build, ready for a 2022 launch
- Proactively propose actions to drive improvements based on Group insights, looking at financial and operational performance against agreed KPI's
- Manage cross functional projects that maximise behavioural and emotional loyalty
- Drive proposition and business case development to secure future investment and deployment for the next phase of loyalty
- Ensure consistency of execution through engaging key stakeholders including Marketing, Customer, Commercial and Operational colleagues
- Be seen as the subject matter expert within the business to ensure loyalty continues to be embedded culturally into the business
- You will offer a track record in customer loyalty, either within retail, hospitality, or travel
- Highly competent working with P&L and demonstrating strong commercial awareness
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to quickly build and further maintain effective relationships cross functionally
- You will be curious and commercial in your approach, operating with tenacity and drive
- A relentless approach with the customer at the forefront of decision making
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple projects at once
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a highly successful business and take a lead role in driving loyalty for the brand.
Flexibility to work from home alongside a fantastic benefits package is on offer for the right candidate.