Work on exciting public sector projects and make a positive difference in people's lives. At Zaizi, we thrive on solving complex challenges through creative thinking and the latest tools and tech.
As one of Zaizi's Principal Managers, you'll play a key role in organising and leading teams to deliver the best for our clients and their users. We are looking for an Agile Champion who will be responsible for promoting Agile best-practice across the business and our customers, as well as driving change and continuous improvement.
Our work culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, and democratic. We look for bright, positive-thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do - if that sounds like you, you'll fit right in!
These are the expected objectives for this role. We are happy to discuss these during the interview process with candidates.
- Ensure Zaizi can deliver value to our clients and best outcomes to their users.
- Ensure effectiveness of day-to-day processes as we grow as a company and evolve
- Improving the cross-functional delivery capability within Zaizi and our clients
- Represent and champion the delivery manager role within Zaizi, across public sector, and in around the industry
- Lead the community of practice for this role and build capability and excellence (in an agile, lean practice)
- Help establish the Zaizi Academy and train academy participants, new joiners and clients
Skills and experience that is nice to have:
- Proven experience of Agile Transformation over a number of years on multiple projects
- Experience in working with Local Government or Central Government clients
- Self-motivating and driven
- Strong focus in delivering value to clients and good outcomes for end users
- The ability to manage and mitigate risks in projects, programmes, and within Zaizi
- A strong understanding of delivery assurance and effective ways of supporting teams to deliver quality
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of working in a digital consultancy
- Strong knowledge of agile ways of working and the principles that underpin the agile approach
- Strong understanding of modern software development practices
- Working with and coaching multidisciplinary digital and technology teams
- Public sector experience and skills in taking projects through service assessments such as GDS gates
- Experience in hiring, mentoring and managing Delivery Managers
- Understanding of CI/CD and DevOps principles
- Experience working in blended teams
- Understanding of user centered design and usability principles
- Knowledge and understanding of scaled agile frameworks such as SAFe
- Supporting bid teams in writing and presenting proposals
- Having worked in secure environments and for high security clients
Due to UK government security restrictions, you will need to be a British Citizen and have been resident in the UK for the last five years to apply for this role.Benefits
25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
BUPA medical insurance
Group Life Assurance
Work on exciting projects - make a difference
Empowered to make decisions
Encouraged to fail fast and learn quickly