Hybrid workingAlcester, near Redditch
As Supply Chain and Logistics Manager you will take accountability for the management of the supply chain for all company products, regularly assessing capability against industry standards helping us to grow into a world class manufacturing business.
Quanta is on a mission to evolve the dialysis market with their ground-breaking SC+ haemodialysis machine. Quanta is committed to bringing a service to patients that can provide them freedom to live a better life.
The SC+ is built to be operated by the patient in their own home and is at the cutting edge of innovation in the sector. Quanta launched the SC+ into the UK market in 2020 and with FDA approvals in place have launched in the US market in Spring 2021.Requirements
As the preferred candidate for Supply Chain and Logistics Manager you will have:
- A background in working in the Operations team of a fast-paced, growing company as a Supply Chain Manager
- Experience in medical device product supply chains, manufacturing and servicing
- Full understanding of ISO 13485 requirements
- A Strong grasp on financial reporting, seeking opportunities where possible to drive down Cost of Goods Sold (COGS)
In return we offer:
- Competitive base salaries dependent on experience
- Company bonus scheme
- Shares scheme
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Flexible working conditions
If you meet the criteria for Supply Chain and Logitstics Manager and would like to be part of our journey, apply with a CV now. Your next career move could be just around the corner!