Job type: FTC 9 months
Job location: London About
AVEVA infuses industrial software with intelligence to empower people to shape a sustainable future. We work with our customers and harness the power of our ecosystem to deliver operational agility and empower human expertise. Our solutions advance engineering and operations with Performance Intelligence. From water and energy to food and infrastructure, we inspire insights that transform opportunity into sustainable business value. We combine unparalleled intelligence with collaborative innovation to enable people and industries to thrive.
There are 6,000 of our people at 90 locations in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we're all about Limitless possibilities. Are you? Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Responsible for supporting, evolving, implementing and measuring global partner marketing programs and incentives for selected partner types.
- Enable and support the partner marketing planning for selected partner types within the organization.
- Responsible for supporting governance of partner branding, PR, IT/Security, digital and social guidelines for the partner types within the organization.
- Collaborate and partner closely with program managers to develop, maintain and support the mechanisms of engagement throughout the partner journey.
- Support regional partner marketing managers to develop and execute marketing plans with identified partners and achieve jointly defined goals and KPIs.
- Drive and own partner marketing generated pipeline, revenue and ROI 'For' and 'Through' partners for identified partner types.
- Cultivate strong relationships with partners and work towards improving overall partner experience by:
- Lead the onboarding of the partners on to the partner programme; ensuring that they have all resources required to continue with partnership.
- Keep track of where the partners are on the onboarding programme; following up with all stakeholders to ensure everything is on track.
- Hold regular catch ups with partners and regional managers to ensure partners are receiving all the benefits of the partner programme.
- Capture ongoing feedback from partners to capture and communicate learning points for the future to AVEVA stakeholders.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to being an exemplar employer with an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. We value diversity and the expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world. Concerning agencies: AVEVA does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
- Bachelor's degree or marketing related degree
- 5-8 years of B2B partner or alliance marketing experience in hi tech or software industry
- Strong understanding of the partner landscape and go to market for the industry
- Direct experience interfacing with partners and proven record of delivering growth metrics
- Strong work ethic, project management, presentation and organizational skills
- Adept at balancing and negotiating needs of the region with the demands from corporate
- Understand and adapt to changing and differing priorities depending on markets and how these impact channel marketing.
- Developing, implementing and managing a Global Partner programs, partner branding will be desirable.
- Proficiency in Excel, power point and SFDC reporting.
- Familiarity with partner platforms including PRM, TCMA and communication platform
- Digital, social and WordPress knowledge will be a plus.