At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe's fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey's only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we're a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We're always looking for good people - so if you're a great person and an amazing developer we'd love to hear from you.
For this role, the main thing is to be able to understand the constraints were working within and align the art teams from R&D and Content to get the best out of them within those constraints. This role is available to remote workers.Responsibilities:
- Sit over new tech pipelines for Character, Environments and Marketing (creative services);
- Working with the creative art leaders to ensure they can deliver on their vision in an efficient, timely and optimal fashion;
- Lead research and development of new technology that will help Avakin Life become best in class.
- Understanding of the constraints of mobile development, how to create optimal art assets and the trade-off's encountered when doing so;
- Good understanding of lighting models new and old and how that impacts materials pipelines and texture creation.
Experience with Unity3D, Shipped games on mobile, Knowledge of at least one programming language (such as Python,Mel, C++), Outstanding character modelling, texturing and presentation skills.Benefits
- Bonus Scheme, Share Option Scheme
- Life Insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan, Income Protection
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly staff socials
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Flexible 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Bike to Work scheme & other benefits
Lockwood Publishing provides a welcome and safe working space for all employees globally. We do not discriminate on any grounds or characteristics protected by applicable employment law - including race, religion, faith, sex, relationship status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition or disability. We will consider all qualified job- seekers and can provide appropriate accommodation to applicants with disabilities should they need it. If you believe you may require accommodation during the interview process, please do not hesitate to ask.