Key responsibilities include:Monthly
- Preparation of monthly financial management reports.
- Preparation of the Finance Directors report to be included within the monthly management information pack.
- Prepare monthly work papers to support the monthly reports.
- Prepare the accruals and prepayments schedules for the insurance business and process through the general ledger.
- Prepare the monthly management information packs for issue to the Board, managers and external advisers/regulators, including liaison with all business functions to ensure accurate and timely submission of information.
- Manage the database for After the Event Legal business.
- Accounting/overseeing the accounting for three subsidiary companies and completing the monthly bank reconciliations, reviewing daily journals.
- Recording and forecasting of cash flows across the group companies.
- Tracking project progress and reporting in the monthly management information packs.
- Prepare annual budget and forecasts for balance sheets.
- Produce and manage the corporation tax, VAT and IPT returns. Ensure returns and payments are made on time.
- Prepare the annual statutory accounts for the group and all subsidiary companies under UK GAAP.
Additional information & benefits:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Experience of management and statutory reporting experience in insurance over 5 years.
- Experience completing company tax returns.
- £65,000 - £70,000 salary dependant on experience
- Holiday Entitlement: 25 days per calendar
- Pension Schemes: We offer 2 pension schemes. The standard one has the following setup: colleagues currently contribute 9.1% and the company contributes 27.7%, life insurance cover is included.
- Plus other benefits
If you are interested in the position and you have the relevant experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org