Design Technology Teacher
Contract type: Full Time
Contract terms: Supply
Job starts: January 2022
£25,714 to £41,604
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Design Technology Teacher to work in a Hull secondary school, starting in January 2022. Working on a full-time basis, the school welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers. This role will initially be for a temporary period of 2 terms and could lead to the opportunity of permanent employment. Applications from teachers of all types of Technology will be welcomed - Resistant Materials, Product Design, Engineering, Graphics, Food Technology & Textiles
The successful Science Teacher will work in a supportive and friendly department and wider school environment. The school boasts excellent facilitates with modern technology for teaching Design Tecnology.
To be considered for the Design Technology Teacher role you must:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
• Be adaptable and flexible.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Design TechnologyTeacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jim Mckenzie on (phone number removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.