Account Manager- Branding and Design- £28-35k Based in the East LondonSize:
in the office 3 days a week
An innovative forward thinking small design and branding agency are looking for an account manager to join their Account Director in looking after their architecture and property clients.
They are looking for an Account Manager to deliver professional, high quality campaigns whilst constantly looking for opportunity to grow revenue through repeat and new business across thier advertising clients.
An Account Manager at the agency will have a huge passion for design and integrated projects as well as working for a small boutique creative agency. The Role of Account Manager:
- To support the account manager on the day-to-day delivery of client projects, delegating to and overseeing junior team members when required
- To be one of the contacts for the client(s), providing confident and expert delivery from brief taking, writing to implementation, production and delivery
- To understand the client business and industry as well as they do and show evidence of this
- To manage an Account Executive
- Follow standard account management procedures and attend regular internal meetings to schedule work in the design studio, brief, feedback and guide the design team to meet the clients brief.