Mode Search is supporting a Global Fine Jewellery brand in their search for a Training Manager for the UK.
This role is responsible for the organisation and deployment of regional/local training to the client advisors and store managers. You will be looking after the UK retail team, consisting of 60-70 people. You will also look after the Russian team and travel there up to 3 times a year when applicable. You will be reporting to the country MD and the head of retail excellence and sales training.
The brand is going through a key time of growth, and it is a great time to join the team. The role offers an attractive salary and benefits, flexible working is also included.
- Act as the primary voice of the brand to create learning content and lead all ambassadors and local trainers to deliver a world class service.
- Assessing the training needs of the organization, and devising short and long-term global training strategies
- Works closely with local training teams to embed the central training strategy and setup annual training priorities, tailored to the markets
- Work with the local training teams to design training plan / course and localize/customize where necessary
- Work collaboratively with the central senior management team linking education and training to brand strategy, budgeting, and planning
- Forecasting and planning the training budget, working collaboratively with the local teams to ensure this is linked to all training plans
- Provision and continual updating as necessary of all digital, online, and other training materials; presentations; training guides; training tools; films; in store B2C support tools; ensuring brand consistency in all training material across all platforms in all markets but adaptable to local needs
- Collaborates and supports digital, brand, and VM to achieve efficiencies and synergies to drive marketing projects
- Solid experience in the operation and delivery of training programmes in retail
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Solid experience of working closely with a sales team in luxury/premium retail
- Solid experience in coaching luxury retail sales teams
- Strong organisation & planning skills.
- Solid experience with luxury goods
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply.
Note that due to high volume of applications we can only contact successful candidates