Zachary Daniels are working closely with a new Jewellery Business going from strength to straight in a buoyant jewellery market. Following on fro the success of their first stand alone boutique they are know looking to bring in a Boutique Manager to manage a small team within their new flagship location in Bluewater. They are I really looking for someone with a background in Jewellery and Diamonds and a passion to help develop and grow the business through CRM, enquiries and customer service.
This role would appeal to a assistant manager looking to take the step up into managing their own boutique.
The Retail Manager Role:
· Provide a personal experience for all customers whether they are getting engaged, married or buying a special gift- showing genuine interest in them, listening acutely to their needs and guiding them through our 'perfect matching' jewellery consultation to create a custom-jewellery item matched to their budget, lifestyle and tastes for longer wear.
· Increase the business/footfall for the store through excellent visual merchandising and working closely with our Marketing Officer to create a plan of specific marketing focused on the local area. As well as being entrepreuneurial in your approach to building sales for example by visiting other local stores to create relationships that will increase leads.
· Take ownership & full responsibility for the sales performance of the store reporting and monitoring on progress against given targets and KPIs.
· Develop an excellent knowledge of our jewellery and Jewellery manufacturing processes showing an interest and learning from the Jewellery production team to improve your knowledge and expertise.
The Retail Manager Essentials:
· Minimum 3 years Team Leader/ Management experience in Retail preferably Jewellery Retail.
· Commercially focused & self-motivated
· Good leadership and people skills
· A genuine passion for engaging with customers & helping them to achieve something special
· Confident communicator with good organisational skills